Terms & Conditions
- The ‘WIN a £500 Gift Card for The Range’ (the “Competition”) is open to residents of the UK and Ireland aged 18 and over.
- The Competition is not open to employees or agencies of Velcro Companies, their group companies or family members or anyone else connected to the Competition.
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and those of other partners listed below.
- To enter the Competition you must enter your details as above. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please email email@example.com with ‘WIN a £500 Gift Card for The Range’ in the subject line.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost of sending your Competition entry to us.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The Competition closes 23.59 on Tuesday 14th December 2020. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
- Winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries.
- The prize includes a £500 Gift Card for The Range. (Winners based in the Republic of Ireland will receive the equivalent prize in Euros).
- The winner of the Competition will be notified by email on or before Friday 18th December and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Velcro Companies within 5 days of being notified by Velcro Companies, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Velcro Companies shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the email from Velcro Companies within 5 days or else they will also forfeit their prize).
- By opting in to receive updates from Velcro Companies and The Range, you agree that Velcro Companies and The Range may
– Transfer your contact details to a mailing list
– Store your contact details in the mailing list
– Send you marketing emails from the mailing list
– Track interactions for email marketing and ad placement purposes
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Velcro Companies retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to make himself/herself available for promotional activity during the year 2021.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of Velcro Companies for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Velcro Companies accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition, or accepting the prize if you win.. Velcro Companies further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
- Velcro Companies reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Velcro Companies in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Velcro will not accept any responsibility for errors or non-delivery of any communication or correspondence, relating to this Competition, for whatever reason or due to whichever circumstance.
- Velcro Companies shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Competition will be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Promoter: Velcro Ltd. Booths Park 3, Chelford Road, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 8GS
- Trademarks. Company names and trademarks associated with prizes are used solely to identify the prizes. No endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or approval by prize manufacturers or trademark owners is intended or implied by such use. All referenced company and brand names and trademarks are registered and unregistered trademarks of their respective owners.
Posted in: Uncategorized