Get in the mood for love with these simple D.I.Y Valentine’s Day decorating ideas.
Red Heart Chain
What you’ll need:
- Red felt
- A sheet of cardboard
- A marker
- A pair of scissors
- A spool of natural rope twine
- A pack of mini pegs
- VELCRO® Brand Removable Cable Clips
- Create a cardboard template and cut around from the felt. You may want to make a few sizes for varying hearts, we suggest approximately 12.
- Attach the mini pegs to the corner of each heart.
- Affix your twine to the desired position in your living area using VELCRO® Brand Removable Cable Clips.
- Stick the twine in place.
- Once Valentine’s Day is over, you can simply remove the VELCRO® Brand Removable Cable Clips without leaving any damage to the wall.
Faux Flower Heart
What you’ll need:
- 8 bunches of faux flowers (if they are smaller flowers you may want 10) They don’t all have to be the same, a variety is nice.
- Large sheets of Styrofoam™
- A sharp craft knife
- A marker pen
- VELCRO® Brand Stick On Coins
- VELCRO® Brand HANGables™ Removable Wall Fasteners Strips
- Draw a large heart shape on your sheet of Styrofoam. Take it slowly to ensure you get it right.
- Using your craft knife, carefully cut around the outline.
- Cut the faux flowers off the stems.
- Attach one half of the VELCRO® Brand Stick On Coins to the back of each flower and the other to the Styrofoam board. Hold them in place to ensure they are securely attached.
- Once you have filled the entire heart with flowers you can affix it to the desired position in your living area using VELCRO® Brand HANGables™ Removable Wall Fasteners Squares.
- Once Valentine’s Day is over, remove your decorations without any marks to the paintwork!
So there you have it, two quick and easy Valentine’s decorations made possible by VELCRO® Brand HANGables™ Removable Wall Fasteners. Buy yours now on Amazon.