To celebrate HRH Queen Elizabeth’s 91th Birthday, we want you to feel like royalty.
Let the kids channel their inner monarch with our guide to making felt crowns, so they can rule their kingdom in style!
You will need:
- First measure the head circumference of the crown wearer using a tape measure, ensuring you allow for your felt to overlap once on your head
- Once you have the measurement, place your tape measure along the longest edge of the newspaper and mark this length
- Draw your crown design along this length, and then cut out your template
- Trace your template onto the back of your felt and cut out the fabric
- Affix a strip of VELCRO® Brand Stick On for Fabrics to each end of your crown cut out where the ends should overlap
Now time to embrace the crown and your kingdom. Enjoy!